- You might have read yesterday that over the next two weeks I have the pleasure of introducing you to some wedding industry super stars of the future that I have the honour of mentoring, working with and supporting. Sharing my experience with them, offering advice and networking opportunities is ridiculously exciting. I am constantly motivated by their passion and enthusiasm for the business, and I’m delighted that you get to hear from them. The second in the series is Emily; and I know you’re going to love her ….
Day One Meet Emily:
Hello! I’m Emily.
So, it all began after getting married in 2015 and becoming absolutely mesmerised by this amazing wedding industry. I enrolled on UK Wedding Academy diploma course to learn as much as I possibly could, gain a qualification and set up my business which has developed into Emily K Weddings. What I’ve gained most out of the course is the opportunities and experience from the lovely people I’ve met along the way!
One of these opportunities has being a brand ambassador for Pamella Dunn. Her advice and encouragement has been invaluable and to have someone there to ask questions and learn from has given me the confidence to launch my website and services this year.
Emily K WeddingsEmily K Weddings is a design forward thinking wedding planning, styling and design business. Focusing on delivering unique style and quality, taking away the stress of planning your wedding day and bringing your Pinterest boards to life, beyond what you imagined.
The services I offer can be tailored to your exact wedding day requirements but have been bundled together for clear consideration.
- Story of Your Day – a package design to declutter your overwhelming Pinterest board and bring your wedding day to life.
- Bijou wedding styling – for brides hot on the logistics but need to help making day look amazing.
- Full planning and styling – the ultimate wedding planning and styling package for brides who just don’t know where to start.
- On the day coordination
- Venue search
- Supplier search
- Design and DIY
- Small business design services – aimed at small businesses within the wedding industry
- Hire items – I have a super cute Tipi! Hire for a romantic proposal or great as a children’s wedding venue den.
One of the key elements to Emily K Weddings, is the unique approach to design.
My interior design background has taught me to push the boundaries for something new and bring ideas into real life. From concept design, visualisation, right through to the wedding day coordination, I can work with you to create the romantic wedding day you always dreamed of.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram